by - 2:21 PM

Isabel Toledo is one of my favorite fashion designers. She finds the perfect balance between sculpture, style and femininity. I feel her as a kindred spirit...born in the same year, lived in NJ (like me) and graduated from FIT (two blocks from where I live now). Her vision is incredibly fresh yet so timeless.


Her designs speak for themselves...enjoy!













Last night I had to say "so long" to my dear friend and colleague Ellie Karanauskas, now retiring from Showroom Manager at Pollack Weitzner. When I designed for Larsen about 20 years ago, she took me around the country to launch my first collection. 14 major cities! She taught me a lot about the business but she also taught me about keeping positive and embracing life.

1994

 last night

You May Also Like

0 comments